Portions / number of persons:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Category: Breads and buns
-280/300 g (heavy HT) rice water
-500 g flour (mark Gallo)
-1 teaspoon or more of olive oil
-1 teaspoon salt (have to take into account that the rice already we have put salt in the cooking water)
-1 spoonful of sugar
-1 envelope of yeast Baker cornstarch
Make a rice Basmati type and reserve the cooking water
1. Put on the th. Rice water, salt, oil and sugar set 3 minutes, speed 2, temperature 40 °.
2. Add the flour and the yeast, mix 30 seconds on speed 2, then put 4 minutes in mixing.
3. Leave in well covered jar with a plastic bag and a quilt for an hour.
4. Remove the mass of the beaker and remove the air (I do it on a wooden board so not cool), recap and leave for 10 minutes.
5.-Past that time shape into rolls with well floured hands, place them in an oven dish upholstered with special baking paper or teflon plate, give them a few not very deep with the Scissor cuts and let them stand well covered another 45 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees before putting them spray them with water (I do it with typical clothing of the iron spray).
7. Bake about 15/18 minutes (this depends on the oven), allow to cool and to eat them